10th Class Biology Guess Paper 2024 Punjab Board. Biology is the branch of science where we study life and its components and characteristics. Biology is considered one of the most important science subjects in the science group of class 10th. Biological knowledge is very extensive and interesting. To prepare for Class 10th Biology level, we at Rafiq.com provide students with 2024 Level 10th Biology Guess Question Papers. Through these important Matric Biology Guess Papers, you will get complete information about your board exam, and you will also get an idea of the paper. What type of questions will be asked in the 2024 board exam. 10th Class Biology Guess Paper 2024 Punjab Board.
Guess Paper Punjab Board 10th Class Biology
You will find these notes very useful and important. Students can also choose to practice 2024 Level 10 Biological Inference questions and download the PDF. Students can also save these sample files in PDF files. In these guessing test papers, follow your board exam pattern. These useful guess papers can be used in both Urdu and English medium. Students can check Level 10 Bio-Gassing Essay in PDF format on Rafiq.com and know about their exam model. Our experienced and competent teachers tried their best to create these puzzles as per Punjab Chess Board Pattern for class 10th students.
“Remember that the 10th class Guess paper of Pure Studies changes every year. Every year the paper is prepared according to the new schedule. Therefore, this schedule is only for the year 2024. I will update this page next year for 2024.”
Biology Guess Paper Punjab Board 10th Class
Now, you can easily get these Guessing Test Papers online from Rafiqq.com website. If students practice these useful estimation test papers, they can score highest marks in Computer Science exam. Download 2024 Matric Biology Guess Paper and get good results in Biology. You will see that most of the bio board exam questions are in these guess papers 2024. These important Guess papers have been made on the basis of years of experience. If you are looking for Grade 10 Biogas Paper 2024 in Urdu and English Media, you have come to the right place. We have Guessd the best quality of 10 biology courses at two intermediate levels.
10th Class Biology Guess Paper 2024 Punjab Board
Our important assessment paper Biology Grade 10 is applicable to all Punjab committees. Faisalabad, BISE Lahore, BISE Gujranwala, BISE Dera Ghazi Khan (DG Khan), BISE Sargodha, BISE Sahiwal, BISE Multan and BISE Jammu & Kashmir. Biology should be studied at least in class 10th as it is a pure science subject. Science students choose biology majors because biology provides a solid foundation for science courses. Most of the candidates wishing to enter the medical field prefer to enroll in this subject at the higher education level. In this article we can examine the biology of each organism to understand its basic characteristics.
10th class biology guess paper
This post contains the biology guess paper being prepared today. It will be updated here nightly. You can visit this post again at night. All the guess papers of class 10th are being prepared in PDF form.
Now Biology Guess Paper for Class 10th in English is updated here below. You can see the biology guess paper for all board classes below.
Important Short Question
- Difference b/w breathing & respiration
- Lenticels & their function
- Larynx & function
- Voice box & vocal cords
- How sound is produced in larynx?
- Trachea, its length, role of C shaped rings in it
- Alveoli & function
- Pleural membranes & function
- Inhalation & exhalation
- Bronchitis & types
- Asthma, symptoms & reasons
- Nicotine & harmful effects
- Stoma & lenticels
- Homeostasis with examples
- Osmoregulation & Thermoregulation
- Are guttation and dew synonyms?
- Hydrophytes, Xerophytes & halophytes with examples
- Skin & function
- Organs of urinary system of man
- Parts of nephron
- Renal corpuscle & its parts
- Renal tubule
- Kidney failure & its causes
- Kidney transplant
- Coordination & types
- Stimulus & examples
- Receptors & effectors examples
- Coordinators & examples
- Effectors & examples
- Response & example
- Types of nerves
- Hypothalamus & its function
- Somatic nervous system
- Parts of inner ear
- Functions of oxytocin hormone
- Nervous system
- Reflex action & reflex arc
- Endocrine system
- Difference b/w exoskeleton & endoskeleton
- Function of skeletal system
- Cartilage & its structure
- Types of cartilage with definitions
- Bone & its function
- Compact bone
- Difference b/w cartilage & bone
- Appendicular skeleton
- Types of joints & examples
- Difference b/w hinge and ball and socket joints
- Tendon & its function
- Origin & insertion
- Rheumatoid arthritis its symtoms & causes
- Gout & its causes & symptoms
Physics 9th Class Guess Paper 2021 | Punjab BoardSep 3, 2021
Maths 9th Class Guess paper 2021 | Punjab BoardAug 27, 2021
- Sexual & asexual reproduction
- Parthenogenesis with example
- Bulbs & examples
- Disadvantages of vegetative propagation
- Cloning & tissue culture
- Alternation of generation in plants
- Pollination & its types
- Double fertilization
- Epigeal & hypogeal germination with examples
- Conditions necessary for seed germination
- Internal & external fertilization
- Causes of spread of AIDS
- Nitrogenous bases present in DNA double helix
- Genotype & phenotype
- Monohybrid cross
- Mendel’s law of segregation
- Di-hybrid cross
- Mendal’s law od independent assortment
- Co-dominance & example
- Sources of variations
- Difference b/w continuous & discontinuous variation
- Difference b/w artificial & natural selection
- Difference b/w breeds & varities
- Main sources of variations in sexually reproducing population
- Food chain & Food web with examples
- Ecological pyramid
- Nitrogen fixation
- Nitrification & de-nitrification
- Predation & example
- Difference b/w ecto-parasites & endo- parasites
- Mutualism & Commensalism with example
- Global warming
- Acid rain & how it is formed?
- Genetic engineering & its objectives
- Types of fermentation
- Fermentation with reference to biotechnology
- Alcoholic fermentation & its importance
- Lactic acid fermentation
- Names of organism involved in fermentation & uses
- Fermenter & its advantages
- Continuous fermentation
- Four achievements of genetic engineering
- Single cell protein
- Medicinal & addictive drugs
- Synthetic drugs & examples
- Analgesics & examples
- Antibiotics & examples
- What drugs are obtained from animals?
- Narcotics & examples and uses
- Difference b/w bactericidal & bacteriostatic antibiotics
- Social stigma
- Work of JosephLister Problems of drug addiction
10th Class Computer Science (guess paper) Important Long Question
- Define osmoregulations. Describe the role of kidney in osmoregulations.
- Describe the structure & function of human brain.
- Explain reflex action & reflex arc with diagram.
- Describe the structure of human eye.
- What is thyroid gland? Name its hormones & describe their functions.
- What is neuron or nerve cells. Describe its structure.
- Write a note on structure & function of human brain.
- Define joint. Describe different types of joints.
- Explain antagonism in muscle action selecting biceps & triceps as examples.
- Define arthritis. Write its symptoms & treatment. Also describe its types.
- What do you know about cartilage? Describe its types. What is meant by binary fission.
- How asexual reproduction takes place in bacteria, amoeba and planaria.
- What is meant by vegetative propagation.
- Describe different ways of natural vegetative propagation.
- Describe two most common methods of artificial propagation.
- Describe the processes of spermatogenesis & oogenosis.
- Describe the male & female reproductive system of rabbit.
- What conditions are necessary for the germination of seeds?
- Write a note on Aids.
- Describe the Watson-Crick model of DNA.
- State & explain Mendel’s law of segregation.
- Write a note on artificial selection.
- Discuss the biotic components of an ecosystem.
- Write a note on nitrogen cycle & carbon cycle.
- Write a note on symbiosis.
- Write down the scope & importance of biotechnology.
- Write down the application of fermentation.
- Write down the achievements of genetic engineering.
- What basic steps a genetic engineer adopts during the manipulations of genes.
- Describe different sources of drugs.
- Write a note on resistance against antibiotics.
- Describe the mode of action of vaccines.
- Drug addiction & associated problems.