10th class chemistry guess paper 2023 punjab board. 10th Class – Matric Chemistry – Guess Paper Pdf All Punjab Board 10th Class – Matric Chemistry – Guess Paper Pdf (2023), Matric. These 10th class is made by experts of the respective field, for example, chemistry is made by a person who is an expert in chemistry, you student looking for premium of 10th class chemistry for punjab board There are. For Class 10 Chemistry as per FBISE Syllabus. Contains solved exercises, review questions, MCQs, important board questions and a chapter overview. 10th class chemistry guess paper 2023 punjab board.
10th class chemistry guess paper punjab board
Chemistry is a branch of science. We study chemical compounds, their properties, reactions and their uses in daily life. Chemistry is listed as one of the backbone subjects of 10th level science group. We can see the application of chemistry in our real life. For the preparation of class 10 chemistry, we are providing the students 2023 grade 10 chemistry guess paper 2023. These 2023 Chemistry 10 guesses are very important and can provide you the idea for the board exams. You can use these important Matric Chemistry guesses to get an idea of what type of questions can be asked in the board exam.
“Remember that the 10th standard guess paper of pure studies changes every year. Every year the paper is prepared according to the new schedule. Hence, this schedule is for the year 2023 only. I will update this page next year for 2023.”
Guess Paper Punjab Board 10th Class Chemistry
2023 grade 10 chemistry guessing test paper is prepared for grade 10 students. You will find these notes very useful and helpful. They describe the important issues in class 10 of chemistry chapters. You can also choose to prepare online or download the PDF. These Important Chemistry 10 Type Estimation Paper 2023 can also be saved in PDF files. You are viewing the right web page for 2023 Level 10 Chemical Gas Test Paper in English or Urdu. The best selling chemistry papers of class 10th have been uploaded in two formats. Our Important Biological Papers related to Class X for all Punjab Boards are suitable for use.
Chemistry Guess Paper Punjab Board 10th Class
These include BISE in Faisalabad, Lahore, Gujranwala, Deragazi Khan, Sargodha, Sahiwal, Multan and Jammu and Kashmir. Chemical research is one of the most challenging sciences. As far as maths is concerned, we can say that chemistry subject in middle school is same as basic level. The candidates whose essay is weak are not really interested in this essay. While writing this article, you might not have heard about the importance of this article or anything else.
- Reversible & irreversible reaction
- Relationship between active mass & rate of reaction
- H+ ion act as a lewis acid. Why?
- What are salts? Give two examples
- Define pH. What is the pH of pure water?
- Acid/Base Theories
- uses of sodium silicate, calcium chloride, calcium oxide
- Define isomerism. How many isomers does pentane have?
- Define Catenation
- Vital Force Theory
- What is the dot & cross formula?
- Define open-chain/acyclic compound.
- Define alicyclic/Non-Benzenoid compounds.
- Why are alkanes called “Paraffins”?
- Define open-chain hydrocarbons & Closed
- Define Biochemistry
- Diff. b/w essential & nonessential amino acid
- Sources & uses of vitamin A, Vitamin D
- Difference b/w ghee & oil
- Difference b/w ghee & oil
- Why is CO2 called a greenhouse gas?
- Diff. b/w atmosphere & environment
- How are sulfur-containing compounds emitted naturally?
- Define pollutants. Differentiate b/w primary & secondary pollutants.
- Define the Ozone hole & where was it noticed first? Effects of ozone depletion
- Define capillary action
- Why are non-polar compounds insoluble in water?
- Soft water & hard water. How can the temporary hardness of water be removed by Clark’s method?
- Difference b/w Minerals & Ores
- Difference b/w crude oil & residual oil. Difference b/w diesel oil & fuel oil.
- Define Roasting. How is it carried out?
- State gravity separation and Electromagnetic separation
- Which raw materials are used in the manufacturing of urea?
- How is NaHCO3 converted to Na2CO3?
- Give the macroscopic characteristics of forward, reverse reactions & dynamic equilibrium.
- Explain the law of mass action & derive the expression for the equilibrium constant for a given reaction A +B>< C+D / general reaction.
- Explain the importance of the equilibrium constant.
- What are indicators? How they can be used to determine the pH of acidic, basic & and neutral solutions
- Explain the Bronsted Lowry concept of an acid and base with examples.
- All Acid/Base Theories
- Define homologous series. Write its characteristics.
- Write uses of ethane, ethane, methane & acetylene.
- functional group
- Define monosaccharides & oligosaccharides. Give their characteristics
- Explain the sources & uses of proteins & lipids.
- Define vitamins. Discuss the types, sources, uses & importance of vitamins. Also, write the effects of its deficiency.
- Define atmosphere. How is the atmosphere divided into different layers? Explain.
- Define global warming. Discuss its effects.
- Define acid rain. How does it form & what are its effects?
- . Describe the structure & properties of water in detail.
- Water is a universal solvent. How?
- Explain important water-borne diseases. How can these be prevented?
- Define following terms: (a) minerals (b) ores (c) gangue (d) slag
- Write a note on ammonia Solvey’s process.
- How is urea manufactured on a commercial scale? Explain with the help of a diagram.
|10th Class – Matric Chemistry Notes – Guess Paper pdf (2023)||(Download Pdf)|
|10th Class Chemistry Past Paper DG Khan Board 2023 (1st Group ) Objective||Download View|
|10th Class Chemistry Past Paper DG Khan Board 2023 (1st Group ) Subjective||Download View|
Chemistry Important Question 2023- 2023
|1- Different between Reactant and Product ?
2- What is the Reversible Reaction and Irreversible Reaction ?
3- What is Forward Reaction and Reversible Reaction ?
4- What is Law of Mass Action ?
5- Explain the characteristics of reversible reaction ?
6- What is the Characteristics of Acid and Bases ?
7- Uses of Acid and Bases ?
8- Uses of Sulphuric Acid ?
9- Explain the acidity of Stomach ?
10- What is Universal Indicator ?
11-Explain the kind of Salt ?
12- What is the Complex Salt ?
13- Explain four Characteristics of Acidic Salt ?
14- Different between Molecular Formula and Structural Formula ?
15- Different Between Solubility and Stability ?
16- What is Carbonization ?
17- Different Between Coal tar and Coal Gas ?
18- What is Open Chain and Closed Chain ?
19- Four Uses of Organic Compound ?
20- What is Functional Group ?
21- What is Alcoholic and Ketonic Group
22- Characteristics of Homologous Series ?
23- What is Open Chain Hydrocarbons and its Types?
24- Different between Alkane , Alkene , and Alkyne ?
25- Which is the Simplest Alkane ?
26- What is the Hydrogenation of Alkane And Alkene ?
27- What is Carbohydrate ?
28- Three Name of Fatty Acid And its Formula ?
29- What is Troposphere and Stratosphere ?
30- What is disadvantage of Hard water ?
31- How natural fertilizer is better than Artificial fertilizer ?
32- What is the definition of Petroleum ?
33- Four characteristics of water ?
34- Different Between Hard & Soft Water ?
35- Why Co is Harmful for Health ?