11th class chemistry guess paper 2022 Punjab board. Chemistry is the main subject of FSC students. Chemistry is very important in our life. If you practice the guessing questions as well, you can score a perfect score in Chemistry. For the 11th class students, we will provide the 2022 1st class Chemistry Guess Papers to the students. Let’s say chemistry guess paper is really helpful for first year students’ board exam. We provide the most important questions in these guess papers, which are more likely to be asked in the chemistry committee exam. 11th class chemistry guess paper 2022 punjab board.
Guess Paper 2022 Punjab Board 11th Class Chemistry
1st Year Chemistry Notes -Guess Paper (2022), this guess paper will help them to prepare chemistry paper more correctly and i hope they get higher grade in chemistry 1st year paper . Chemistry is an interesting subject and all the students study this subject with great interest. These guess test papers are designed by our experienced staff on the basis of your board exam. If students practice these Important Chemistry Guess Exam Papers, they can attempt the Chemistry Board Exam easily and beautifully. Students can download Chapter 11 Chemistry Guess Questions in PDF format from here. We provide you multiple chemistry guessing papers so that students can practice as much as possible. These guessing test papers are very suitable to get better result in chemistry board exam.
chemistry guess paper 2022 Punjab 11th class
All the students can get these guessing test papers for free of cost. These guess test papers are prepared according to the Punjabi board model of the 2022 Chemistry board exam. These guessing test papers are very helpful for you to score good grades. This is a very cool facility which can be used by all the 11th class students online. Rafiqq.com website provides chemistry quiz papers for all boards of Punjab, and students can easily get them from this website. MCQs, short questions and long questions are given in these guess test papers which are expected to be presented in 2022 chemistry committee exam. Download Guess Exam Papers to get better Chemistry Exam Marks. Welcome to FSC Online. Here, we provide Inter Part-I (Level 11) Annual Exam 2022 Guess Exam Paper.
“Remember that the 11th class gas paper of pure study changes every year. Every year the paper is made according to the new schedule. So, this schedule is only for the year 2022. I will update this page next year for 2023. ”
Punjab 11th Class Chemistry Guess Paper
Punjab Committee has announced the 11th Annual Exam Dates for 2022. As per the published timetable, the first paper of 11th edition will be held on 7th August 2023. So, to help the students, we are providing the Chemistry Guess here. Papers. This year, Punjab Committee announced a smart syllabus for class 11 through which students can learn specific subjects. At the same time, by guessing the test paper, students get an understanding of the main points of the syllabus. With these estimates, you can expect to score excellent results in the annual examination. However, the estimates uploaded are based on the topic of Smart Syllabus. So, to get the guessing file, scroll down the screen.
- SE Gujranwala 11th Class Chemistry Guess Paper 2022
- BISE Rawalpindi 11th Class Chemistry Guess Paper 2022
- BISE Faisalabad 11th Class Chemistry Guess Paper 2022
- BISE DI Khan 11th Class Chemistry Guess Paper 2022
Punjab govt took great step for education. They gives free laptop to students, by this way competition produce in children. You get all books and all boards guess papers online free from this page.
|Board||All Punjab Board|
|keyword||11th class Past Paper 2022 All Pakistan Board Board|
|Subject||All Subject ( Biology, Chemistry, Physics , Urdu , Islamiyat, English, Math, Home Economics , Pak Studies , General Science Guess Paper | Past Paper 2022|
Inter Part 1 Chemistry Guess Paper 2022
|GUESS PAPER CHEMISTRY 1ST YEAR 2022
UNIT# 01 SHORT QUESTIONS
1-What is Mass Spectrometery & Mono-Isotopic elements? 2-Define Average Atomic Mass & Give example
3-What is Molar Volume & Avogadro Number? 4-What is Stoichiometry? Write its Assumptions.5-How can you identify Limiting Reactants? 6-What is difference b/w Theoretical & Actual Yield?
7-Why Actual Yield is always less than theoretical yield?
8- 23 g of Na and 238 g of Uranium have equal number of atoms in them.
9-Mg atom is twice heavier than carbon atom, Why? 10-Calculate mass in grams of 2.74 mol of KMnO₄
11-N₂ and CO have the same number of electrons, protons and neutrons.
12-No individual neon atom in the sample of the element has a mass of 20.18 amu.
13-Many chemical reactions taking place in our surrounding involve the limiting reactants.
Unit# 2 SHORT QUESTIONS
3-What is Kc? 4-What is Ionic Product of Water?
5-Define pH and pOH, Write pH of egg, milk, Potato, Rainwater
Unit#11 SHORT QUESTIONS
1-Define Rate of Reaction, Average Rate, Specific Rate constant, Order of Reaction, First Order Reaction, Second Order Reaction, Zero Order Reaction, Half life period, Rate determining Step, Activation Energy,
- Give postulates of Bohr’s atomic model.
- Also describe defects of Bohr’s atomic model.
- Give two statements of Raoult’s law.
- Derive the equation for the radius for nth orbit of hydrogen atom using Bohr’s model.
- State different forms of Raoult’s law.
- Also differentiate b/w ideal and non-deal solutions.
- What is order of reaction? Explain various methods for finding order of reaction.
- Describe Arrhenius equation.
- Explain the effect of temperature on the rate of reaction with the help of Arrhenius Equation.
- Describe how the rate of a reaction can be measured by a chemical method
- ? Also describe how Arrhenius equation helps us to calculate the energy of activation of a reaction.
- (a). Give graphical explanation for elevation of boiling point of a solution by Landsberger’s Method and derive an equation.
- What is the difference b/w single electrode potential and standard electrode potential?
- What is the effect of the boiling point on external pressure?
- Why the temperature of liquid remains at boiling point although heat is continuously supplied.
- Explain the measurement of electrode potential with the help of Standard Hydrogen Electrode (SHE).
- Also describe the construction of voltaic cell and reaction occurring in the cell.
- Describe Dalton’s law of partial pressure. Write its applications.
- Define vapour pressure. Describe the measurement of vapour pressure by monometric method.
- Describe Milikan’s oil drop method for determination of charge of electron.
- State and explain first law of thermodynamics. OR Prove that H=qv. How the charge on electron was measured by oil drop method?
- What is orbital/atomic hybridization? Give its advantages Discuss SP2 hybridization with example. Explain bonding and structure of ethene (CH) on the basis of hybridization?
- Classify solids on the basis of binding.
- Define ionic solids. How ionic solids are formed? Give properties of ionic solids? Explain the geometry of NH3 and H20 by hybridization.
- Write main postulates of VSEPR theory. Explain half life method for determining order of reaction. Give salient features of this theory. Also explain the structure of NH3 and H20 on the basis of this theory.
- State and explain with an example, the Hess’s law of constant heat summation. Explain Enthalpy and prove that f= qe.
- The solubility of PbF2 at 25c. Calculate the pH of buffer solution in which.
- Differentiate b/w homogeneous & heterogeneous catalyst with examples. Give the basis of the molecular orbital theory and explain the paramagnetic character of O2 molecule on the basis of Molecular Orbital Theory (M.O.T)?
- State and explain Graham’s law of diffusion from kinetic molecular theory of gases. Also give its experimental verification. What are molecular solids? Give their properties.
- Benzoic acid, C6H5COOH, is a week mono baric acid. Write a note on lead accumulator with its discharge and recharging.
- What are enzymes? Explain how do they act as catalysts? Also give characteristics of enzyme catalyst NHS can be produced by heating together.
- Mg reacts with HCI to give hydrogen gas. What is a galvanic cell? Give its composition & working of galvanic cell.
- What is an ideal gas? Real gases deviate more from ideal behavior at low temperature and under high pressure, explain. Write a note on construction and working of bomb calorimeter. Describe bomb-calorimeter method for determination of enthalpy of reaction.
- Differentiate b/w isomorphism & polymorphism. Describe the electrolysis of molten sodium chloride & concentrated solution of sodium chloride.
- What are cathode rays? How these rays are produced? Write their properties. Define solubility. Explain solubility curve.
- What is mass spectrometer? How is it used to determine the relative atomic masses of isotopes? How are positive rays produced in discharge tube? Give properties of these rays 2014, 2015.
- Write a note on catalysis. Distinguish b/w homogeneous and heterogeneous catalysis with suitable examples. Write characteristics of the catalyst. Also discuss types of catalyst.
- Define yield. How do we calculate the percentage Vield of a chemical reaction? What is electrochemical series? Give its any three applications. Diferentiate b/w actual and theoretical yield. Why actual yield is less than theoretical yield?
- What are azeotropic mixtures? What type of deviation is shown by them? Explain with the help of graph. What are liquid crystals? Give their three uses.