9th class chemistry guesses paper 2022 Punjab board. Essays are important for ninth-grade students. These include subjects such as physics, computing, chemistry, biology, and mathematics. For better preparation of the exam, here is the 2022 Type 9 Guessing Test Paper. 9th Class Chemistry Guess Paper Punjab Board 2022 These guess papers are specially designed for 9th class students. 9th Class Chemistry Guess Paper Punjab Board 2022 This is the best opportunity for all the 9th class students. Now, Class IX students can get these Important Prediction Exam Papers online from here, and practice easily. 9th class chemistry guess paper 2022 punjab board.
Guess Paper Punjab Board 9th Class Chemistry
The 9th Level Chemistry Guess Papers of 2022 Intermediate and Secondary Education Society are available online for free. It is clarified that the examination is ahead of time. Most of the students are waiting to guess the question. There can be many reasons why they want to get the 2022 Chemistry level 9th class guess paper. We will not discuss this on this page. Though you can get all BISE 2022 Level 9 Chemistry Essay Essay. There are several advantages here, which we will discuss later. Now, you just need to get 9 types of 2022 Chemistry guess papers. Students who are still relatively weak in chemistry can easily get 9th class chemistry guessing paper, and prepare for the final exam.
9th class chemistry guess paper Punjab board
Faisalabad Board of Directors students will soon be unable to get the BISE FSLBD 2022 Level 9 Chemistry Puzzle Paper. All boards of Punjabi Level 9 Quiz Papers will be available on this page, and you all will have access to these Quiz Papers. BISE Lahore 2023 Level 9 Chemistry Guessing Test Papers are free online query. Faisalabad Board of Directors students will soon be unable to get the BISE FSLBD 2023 Level 9 Chemistry Puzzle Paper. All boards of Punjabi Level 9 Quiz Papers will be available on this page, and you all will have access to these Quiz Papers.
“Remember that the 9th standard guess paper of pure studies changes every year. Every year the paper is prepared according to the new schedule. Hence, this schedule is for the year 2022 only. I will update this page next year for 2023.”
Punjab Board 9th Class Chemistry Guess Paper
Our aim is to provide you an estimate test paper so that you can score good marks in the final exam. Even if you don’t get good grades, you can still get at least passing marks in the final exam. The puzzle papers will be uploaded on this page and you all can access these puzzle papers. 9th Class Chemistry Guess Questions will be uploaded on this page one day before the final exam. In fact, guessing essay is the last option to get the passing marks in the final exam. By guessing the paper, you will determine what type of paper it can be. Experts make guessing files based on the importance of the problem.
Guess Paper 2022 Punjab Board 9th Class Chemistry
Sure, many of you are good at chemistry, but almost everyone on this page is not good at chemistry. Why they are no longer good at chemistry is not our concern. Below is the link where you will get the BISE 2022 Level 9 Essay Essay. When we will put an estimate sheet in the below link, then the below link will be activated automatically. Thanks for visiting here and come again for more details related to BISE Guess Paper 2023. The most important questions are few, and test takers can ask them in the final exam. All you have to do is get these guess files and prepare yourself based on these guess files BISE Lahore 2022 Level 9 Chemistry Guessing Test Papers free online query.
FUNDAMENTALS OF CHEMISTRY.
- The number of naturally occurring elements is.
- Which one of the following is Empirical formula of Benzene?
- Empirical formula of Glucose is.
- The valance of iron in ferrous sulphate is.
- Molecular mass of water is.
- 18 amu
- 18 g
- 18 mg
- 18 kg
- How much mass is in one mole of water.
- One amu is equivalent to.
- 1.66 x 10-24 mg
- 1.66 x 10-24 g
- 1.55 x 10-24 kg
- 1.66 x 10-23 g
- Which one of the following molecule is not tri-atomic?
- All of the following are triatomic molecule example
- What is meant by element? Explain with example
- Define Valency. Write the Valency of Na.
- Define Avogadro’s number.
- Define mole and give example
- Calculate the gram molecules in 40 g of phosphoric acid.
- Define atomic mass unit.
- Difference between Compound and Element.
- What is meant by mixture? Give one example.
- Define relative atomic mass on the basis of C-12
- Define molecular formula and give example
- Write down chemical formula of water and sugar.
- Differentiate between molecular mass and formula mass
- State any three/five difference between compound and mixture.
- The number of (CO2) molecule in a pot are 3.01 x 1030 calculate the moles and mass.
- Explain two types of molecules on the basis of types of atom.
- Define Atomic number and Mass Number with example.
STRUCTURE OF ATOM
- Which one of the following shell contains of three sub –shells.
- O –Shell
- N – Shell
- L – Shell
- M – Shell
- _________ consist of three sub –shell.
- M –Shell
- L – Shell
- N – Shell
- O – Shell
3.Deuterium is used to make.
- Hard water
- Soft water
- Heavy water
- Light water
- Who discovered proton?
- Neil Bohr
- The P subshell has.
- One orbital
- Two Orbital
- Three Orbital
- Four Orbital
- Who discovered proton?
- Neil Bohr
- Sub –shell “P” can have maximum number of electrons.
- Write down the observations of Rutherford atomic model.
- Compare Rutherford’s atomic theory and Bohr’s atomic theory.
- Write electronic configuration of Sulphur
- Write electronic configuration of Chloride ions Cl-
- What is meant by Quantum?
- Write electronic configuration of carbon 12C6 by using subshells.
- Write down the electronic configuration of nitrogen. Its atomic number is 7.
- Write down defects of Rutherford’s model.
- What are canal rays?
- Write electronic configuration of Aluminum.
- Write atomic number and electronic configuration of Phosphorous.
- Write the electronic configuration of an element having 11 electrons.
- How neutron was discovered? Write the properties.
- Compare the difference between the Ruther Ford’s and Neil Bohr’s atomic theories.
- State any four /five properties of Cathode rays.
CHAPTER NO. 3
PERIODIC TABLE AND PERIODICITY OF PROPERTIES.
- Who discovered atomic number.
- H. Mosely
- How many block are there in modern periodic table of element.
- The base of modern periodic table is.
- Mass number
- Avogadro’s number
- Atomic number
- Quantum number
- Horizontal lines called.
- Atomic number
- Short periods
- Long periods
- How many groups are there in long form of periodic table?
- Group 17 belongs.
- Nobel gases
- Alkali metals
- The distance between the nuclear of two carbon atom.
- 154 Pm
- 140 Pm
- 110 Pm
- 115 Pm
- The electron negativity of nitrogen is.
- What is meant by periods? Write the names elements of first period.
- Name the elements of 1st period of period table.
- What is the trend of ionization energy in the period and group?
- Define electron affinity with an example.
- Name the elements of 1st group.
- Define Ionization Energy.
- What is trend of ionization energy in Period?
- Define electronegativity. Write electronegativity of Nitrogen, oxygen and Florine.
- Discuss any three important feature of modern periode table.
- Define atomic radius. Give its trends in periods and group of periodic table.
- Define Shielding Effect. Explain its trend in groups and periods.
CHAPTER NO. 4
STRUCTURE OF MOLECULES.
- The number of electrons participated in single covalent bond.
- How many electrons are involved in triple covalent bond?
- The example of triple bond is.
- Which one is polar molecule?
- The force among the molecules is.
- Covalent force
- Metallic force
- Intermolecular force
- Ionic force
- Transistor of electron between atoms results in.
- Metallic Bounding
- Ionic bounding
- Covalent bounding
- Coordinate covalent bounding.
- A bond formed between two non –metals is expected to be.
- Polar covalent
- Coordinate covalent
- Identify which pair has polar covalent bonds.
- O2 and Cl2
- H2O and HCl
- H2O and N2
- H2O and C2H2
- Define double covalent bond and give examples.
- Difference between donor atom and acceptor atom.
- Define non-polar covalent bond and give example
- Define bounding electrons.
- What do you know about triple covalent bond? Give examples.
- What is HF a weak sold?
- Define polar covalent bond. Give one example
- Difference between ion pair and bond pair of electrons.
- Difference between polar covalent bond and non-polar covalent bond.
- Which type of covalent bond formed in N2 gas?
- Why water has polar covalent bond?
- What is meant by Metallic bond?
- Write down the properties of metals.
- Explain Hydrogen bounding with one example.
- How coordinate covalent bond is formed? Explain with examples.
- State any four properties of covalent compounds
PHYSICAL STATES OF MATTER.
- Atmospheric pressure is measured byVoltmeter
- 2. One atmospheric pressure is equal to how many Pascal?
- a) 101325
- 3. Liquids are denser than gases______________ times.
- a) 100
- What is Charles’s law? Write its equation.
- Describe the effect of temperature on evaporation.
- Why does evaporation increase with increase of temperature?
- Define evaporation and give an example.
- State Boyle’s Law can be experimentally verified.
- Define boiling point. Explain how it is affected by different factors.
- What is vapour pressure? How it changes with changing temperature.
- Describe three factors which affect the evaporation.
- The maximum components of solution.
- Which one of the following is solid in gas solution?
- Smoke in air
- The example of solution of a solid solute in a solid solvent is.
- Concentration is Ratio of
- Solvent to solute
- Solute to solution
- Solvent to solution
- Botha a and b
- The volume is cm3 of solute dissolved I n 100 grams of solution is called.
- % m/m
- % m/v
- % v/m
- % v/v
- The solubility of which one decrease by increasing temperature.
- Which one is an example of suspension?
- Albumin solution
- Soap solution
- Starch solution
- Milk of magnesia
- Define aqueous solution. Write its components.
- Define unsaturated solution.
- What is difference between solution and aqueous solution?
- What do you mean by volume/volume%?
- Difference between Concentrated solution and dilute solution.
- Define saturated solution.
- How much amount of KOH required to form 1 molar solution?
- How molar solutions prepared.
- Explain how dilute solutions are prepared from concentrated solution.
- Write comparison between suspension and colloid
- Write the four characteristics of colloids
- Addition of oxygen during chemical reaction is called.
- Addition of electron to a substance is called.
- Which one is not strong electrolytes?
- Which one is strong electrolytes?
- Sodium Chloride
- Acetic acid
- The example of strong electrolyte is.
- Which is not electrolyte.
- Sugar solution
- Sulphuric acid solution
- Lime solution
- Sodium Chloride solution
- The most common examples of corrosion is.
- Chemical decay
- Rusting of iron
- Rusting of aluminum
- Rusting of tin
- The formula of rust is.
- Fe(OH)2. H2O
- Define oxidation and Reduction Reaction.
- Define Redox Reaction. Give an example
- Define electrochemical cell. While the name of its types.
- Define electrolyte. Give an example.
- Which salt is used as electrolyte in chromium electroplating?
- Define Alloy and give example.
- Calculate the oxidation number of sulphur in H2SO4
- Calculate the oxidation number of chlorine in KClO3
- Why is galvanizing done?
- What is meant by electroplating?
- What difference between corrosion and Rusting.
- Write down four/Five rules for assigning Oxidation number to an element.
- Define electroplating. Explain electroplating of chromium in detail.
- What is electroplating? How electroplating of silver in carried out.
- Explain the redox reactions with the help of two examples.
- Explain the process of rusting of Iron.
- What is corrosion/ Write four methods for prevention of corrosion.
CHAPTER NO. 8
- Metals forms ion carrying which charge.
- The most reactive metal is.
- Which metal easily break?
- Which one of the following is the lightest metal?
- Write any two uses of Sodium.
- Which metals are the most malleable and ductile?
- Define Malleable and Ductile property of metals.
- Write uses of Magnesium.
- Write down the names of any two moderate reactive metals.
- Which is most precious metal.
- Define Metallic Character.
- Write down two uses of Gold.
- Write down names of two very reactive metals.
- Write any two physical properties of nonmetals.
- Why Sodium Metals more reactive than magnesium.
- Write tow uses of Silver.
- Why platinum is used for making jewelry?
- Write any two chemical properties of non-metals.
- Write down four chemical properties of nonmetals.
- Derive metals. Also write three /four chemical properties of metals
9th Class Punjab Board Guess Papers 2021
These 9th level quiz paper Punjabi boards are provided to students in the best representation form. Now, you don’t need to buy puzzle paper, because we are here to provide you with the best materials for free. Start practicing these beneficial guess papers and don’t waste any time. You will understand the importance of these guessing test papers in the exam. Students hurry up, it’s time to make the preparation work perfect through these guessing essays in Class 9 of 2021. You can view Type 9 guess papers in pdf format here, and you can also save them.
- Define reducing agent. ?
- Define pressure and write its unit?
- Define relative atomic mass. ?
- Give the applications of silver.
- Give scope of Bio Chemistry.
- Give the difference between electrolytic cell electrochemical cells.
- How can you define atomic radius?
- Give two postulates of Bohr’s atomic theory.
- Define solubility?
- Define supersaturated solution?
- Define standard atmosphere pressure?
- Define the empirical formula an example?
- Explain the relationship between mass and mole of substance?
- Define the term allotropy with examples?
- Explain the term absolute zero?
- How can you justify the milk is colloid?
- How oxygen reacts with group II A metals?
- Why does sodium forma chemical bound with chloride?
- Why ionic compounds are easily soluble in water?
- Why have water polar covalent bonds?
- Write down the names of elements of group 1 with their symbols?
- Why magnesium is harder than sodium?
9th class Chemistry Long Question guess paper
- Briefly describe the electrolysis of water.
- Briefly describe the electrolytic refining of copper.
- Define hydrogen bonding. Explain how these properties affect the physical properties of compound.
- Describe different types of molecules.
- Describe different ways of expressing the percentage composition of a solution.
- Describe Nelson’s Cell for the manufacture of Caustic soda from brine solution. Differentiate between dilute
- solution and concentrated solutions with a common example.
- Discuss the construction and working of a cell in which electricity is produced.
- Discuss the important features of modern periodic table.
- Discuss the working of Daniel cell.
- What is a coordinate covalent bond? Explain it with example.
- What is an isotope? Describe the isotope of hydrogen with a diagram.Write a short note on Allotropy.
- Write down the important chemical reactions of halogens.