In this webpage, we have added the details on Telenor Caller Tunes. We’re always looking for ways to help our readers and that’s what we’ve done here. Read below to know more details about Telenor Caller Tunes. Telenor Caller Tune is basically a service that enables subscribers to listen to a song to their loved ones instead of the boring ringtone set by default. The complete details of the caller tune subscription are written below.
Telenor SIM Caller Tunes Activation Codes
Telenor Tone allows your friends and family to listen to your favorite songs whenever they call you. Get Smart Tones with Telenor Tunes 2022 subscription code Telenor.
Telenor Smart Tunes. Find your mobile here… Telenor Caller Tone Code 2022 – Telenor Smart Tunes. Telenor 2022 Caller Tone Code – Telenor Smart Tunes. Telenor Tone allows your friends and family to listen to your favorite songs whenever they call you. Get Smart Tones with Telenor Tunes 2022 subscription code Telenor.
How to Sign Up for Telenor Dial Tone 2022: Listen to your favorite songs every time your friends and family call you. Instead of listening to traditional caller tunes, Telenor Tunes lets you listen to Telenor tunes selected by your callers. You can choose your favorite music, naat sharif or recent new music from Telenor’s content database list and subscribe to the service. Telenor Ringtone Code 2022 –
Telenor Smart Tunes Code
To subscribe: Dial * 230 * 000 #
Price: Rs. 1.20 per day
|Subscriptions Code||Unsubscribe code||Charges|
|Dial * 230 * 000 #||* 230 * 001 #||Rs. 1.20 per day|
Telenor Caller Tune Deactivation Code
We have also added the details on deactivating the caller tune service;
- You can call 543211 and follow the instructions to deactivate this offer.
- You can also send “CT DACT” to 543211 to deactivate.
Terms and Conditions
- Islamabad (ICT): SMS and IVR to be taxed at 18.5%
- .AJK: SMS and IVR will attract 18.5% tax. FATA / PATA / Gilgit-Baltistan: SMS and IVR tax will not be applicable.
- Punjab: SMS and IVR services will be taxed at 19.5%.
- Bonds: SMS and IVR will attract 19 percent tax.
- 19.5% tax will be applicable on SMS and IVR services.
- KPK: SMS and IVR will attract 19.5% tax.